In a previous article, I updated a supervisorui project to work for me.
As such, I figured that I could probably fix the supervisorui code base
in place. This resulted in my SupervisorUI-mf dashboard.
As before, the Incutio XML-RPC Library was updated so that it works with PHP8.
In addition I added/fixed the following functionality:
- Added links to supervisor built-in web UI.
- Added links to
reload configsupervisor daemons.
- Fixed the
updateServersfunctionality, so that services status gets updated every 30 seconds without having to reload the page. Similarly, starting/stopping services do not need to reload the page as with supervisorui-redone.
- Added the ability to configure port's in the server IP specifications.
So the result is an updated supervisorui which works at least for me.
Note that I am still keeping supervisorui-redone because it is more static than SupervisorUI-mf which means that supervisorui-redone works better with High Latency (high ping time) connections.