This is a small utility to manage a local printer(s) in a home office setting.
It will show the state of the printer:
- accepting or rejecting jobs
- enable or disabled printing
sudo is configured correctly would allow users to:
- enable or disable printing
- accept or reject new print jobs
- print a test page
- Show device info. It would try to start
It also let's you manage the local printer job queue. Allowing you to:
- show what jobs are in the queue
- cancel a job
- cancel all job
It is not intended to replace the CUPS WebUI. It is just a simple gui to handle the most common cases for a home office allowing end-users some simple control of printer management functions.
It makes use of:
The code is in github.