Mail Archiver ideas
We use it for receiving junk e-mails (i.e. for those times where we need an e-mail address for sign-up to a service).
E-mails are of the form:
Before posting we insert all the header information into a table.
Automatically delete postings. If we want to keep the post we change its category.
MAYBE: Markdownify it...
- Check how gmail keeps folders (http://php.net/manual/en/function.imap-open.php) And then see if we can hack it into Postie.
- https://www.electrictoolbox.com/open-mailbox-other-than-inbox-php-imap/ Maybe we do by e-mail@something/folder
Would be the call back to MailGun
- Check if we can add MailGun to Postie
- save transient when we start
- Use event API to get message lists (since last transient)
- Use message API to retrieve and delete messages