NanoWiki is a Wiki implementation based on picowiki.
I have been using SimpleNote for a number of years. It works pretty well
but somehow I was looking for:
- Ability to include and render nice asciiart pictures
- Organizes articles in a folder structure.
So I was looking for a Wiki package …
This is a tiny library to implement Web server embedded editor.
You can find it in github.
Can be used either from haserl or directly from
- Uses codemirror
- Escaped HTML entities (html_enc)
- Decode URL escaping (url_decode)
- Read POST form data (post_data)
QUERY_STRING (query_string and query_string_raw …
Windows system administration is very mouse driven and to reach
all tools you need to browse through Windows explorer.
If you are like me and prefer to log on a limited privilege account and use Runas to perform admin tasks, you can open these consoles with the .msc file names …
Replacment for Make and Autoconf:
(If you don't have root but have Android 4+ you can use the
command-line program adb from the Android SDK platform tools to make
backups via a desktop computer)
- D : better than C, but not over-the-top like C …
A quick and dirty mini-howto to setup a proxy on Ubuntu.
This is meant mostly for doing quick setup of a proxy
on a cloud environment.
- Install Squid with the following command at the Linux command prompt:
sudo apt-get install squid
- Edit the Squid config file in
/etc/squid adding …
So I have signed up
0ink.net to use the CloudFlare service.
CloudFlare is a reverse proxy service that is supposed to speed up and improve web server security.
This is done by:
- globally distributed reverse proxy cache network
- filters incoming request for attacks
- optimize content (i.e. compressing, removing …