Post tagged: editor
Here are some resources dealling with ASCII art...
We just load SimpleNote as a Desktop WebApp
- Create first a basic markdown editor
- add stuff for multiple views
- nvpy remixed with retext?
- Wrapper python for Windows
- SimpleNote native app + editor
- Search tags from a menu
- Search within document
- Poll website for changes
- GWT and GWT on Mobile and Java servlets
- Generate Excel http://www.gwtproject.org/overview.html http://www.m-gwt.com/
- Game Api libgdx
- Other Game lib JMonkeyEngine
- RoboVM forks:
- D status
- Cross-Platform: Linux, Windows, Android, iOS, WebApp?
- Run-Time: >100MB …
Windows system administration is very mouse driven and to reach all tools you need to browse through Windows explorer.
If you are like me and prefer to log on a limited privilege account and use Runas to perform admin tasks, you can open these consoles with the .msc file names …
Replacment for Make and Autoconf: MakeMe
(If you don't have root but have Android 4+ you can use the command-line program adb from the Android SDK platform tools to make backups via a desktop computer)
- D : better than C, but not over-the-top like C …
This is a list of my favorite Android Apps:
- Barcode Scanner - Play Store F-Droid
- Ghost Commander - F-Droid
- F-Droid Alternative Application Manager. Usually Open source stuff with significantly less crap ware and ads.
A quick and dirty mini-howto to setup a proxy on Ubuntu. This is meant mostly for doing quick setup of a proxy on a cloud environment.
- Install Squid with the following command at the Linux command prompt:
sudo apt-get install squid
- Edit the Squid config file in
So I have signed up
0ink.net to use the CloudFlare service.
CloudFlare is a reverse proxy service that is supposed to speed up and improve web server security.
This is done by:
- globally distributed reverse proxy cache network
- filters incoming request for attacks
- optimize content (i.e. compressing, removing …